My inspiring clients. Part 1 of 4.
Most people don’t realize how amazing and talented they are, and hide their light under a bushel. My job is to help them to see their talent & uniqueness, work with them to define a career vision, strategy and plan and support them to market themselves and get to where they want to be, overcoming actual and perceived hurdles.
My clients inspire me so much and I learn a lot from them, getting new ideas that help myself and I can share with others.
This is a 4 part blog series each sharing 5 current client scenarios and 5 success stories to inspire you.
5 current client scenarios:
• A female lawyer with a young baby who doesn’t want to return to work in private practice but wants a prestigious career which can be combined with growing her family
• A salesman in his 30s’ who has never enjoyed his career and wants to work out what career would fulfill him so he can enjoy the rest of his working life
• A finance manager in his 30s who chose to leave his job in the city because of a values mismatch and to become self-employed with better work life balance
• A female in her 60s who ran her own successful law firm for 30 years who now wants to enjoy a second career, rather than retire
• A talented female lawyer in her 20s with a young baby treated badly by her employer wanting to rebuild her confidence and find a new firm where she will be happier
5 inspiring client examples:
From employee to self-employed consultant (Chris)
A mid life career reinvention (Anne)
Child friendly self-employment and getting started (Sarah)
Defining USP (Alison)
Employment to contracting (Tony)
Are you ready to create your own success story? Get in touch.
For more useful insights, follow us on Twitter: