My inspiring clients. Part 2 of 4.
Most people don’t realize how amazing and talented they are, and hide their light under a bushel.
My job is to help them to see their talent & uniqueness, work with them to define a career vision, strategy and plan and support them to market themselves and get to where they want to be, overcoming actual and perceived hurdles.
My clients inspire me so much and I learn a lot from them, getting new ideas that help myself and I can share with others.
This is a 4 part blog series each sharing 5 current client scenarios and 5 success stories to inspire you.
5 current client scenarios:
• A quality assurance manager in her 30s who wants to become an events/project manager
• A management consultant in her 30s frustrated with full time employment in the NHS who wants to do contracting work more in line with her values
• A former manager in her 40s in a corporate who has been a full time carer for her family for many years and who now wants to create a new career & life for herself
• A female in her 30s who has just returned back to the UK after living in Australia and wants to get a job and build a network
• A successful management consultant in his 50s who wants to define their brand and market their business to get more clients in the UK rather than abroad so they can spend more time with their family
5 inspiring client examples:
Evolving business focus (Lorna)
Family friendly business (Francesca)
Hobby into a business and child friendly (Martin)
Leaving corporate life – portfolio career (Pippa)
Life work balance – (Jon)
Are you ready to create your own success story? Get in touch.
For more useful insights, follow us on Twitter: